Old 04-02-2013, 02:17 PM
carriem

What's going on with you ladies and your keyboards...specifically the enter key??

Well today I was going to start quilting my BB quilt, but have decided I want to use the blue fabric to alternate rows on the back so will wait until Friday to start that (when I have more blue after working). Instead I made a bag to match the quilt I finished last week...

I emailed my friend to tell her it was done and she said "did you have enough fabric to make a bag?" I completely forgot she had asked for that when we were talking at the retreat. We (my friend and I who organize the retreat) gave the attendees "retreat sheets" for their gift last year so she (who is getting the quilt) thought it would be great to have something to keep them all together in. I just pieced together the scraps and had another yard of the same flower in the orange fabric only in a light green, so used that for the lining.

Tomorrow a friend is coming over for lunch and some time in the clubhouse. I am going to work on table runners with the FFC FQ and another one using some of the fabric given to me by a couple of you for hosting the BB swap.
Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg   003.jpg