Old 04-03-2013, 08:36 AM
buslady

Missed last month, and I mean the "missed" in many ways. LOL Got my name and actually ordered something for her on line and had it shipped direct to her. I will still put a package togetyher, of course, hope to do that by the weekend. I am gonna get mine out early this month!! If it kills me. LOL Anyway, mine is going east, I think. Don't have a map to make sure. LOL She posts on here pretty regular, which is unusual for me, my partners have been non-posters for the most part in the past. I may have had this person in a swap some time, not sure which swap it was, and I might be wrong. She asked for a specific fabric line and that is why it is being direct shipped. I knew if I went looking, it wouldn't get done on time. Ha, I might have beat myself at my own game here. LOL Linda, since I live in MIchigan, you might be able to drive to my house. I would welcome you with open arms. We could do coffee. Oh, PM me if you want info on the quilt retreat I do in November. Fun Fun Fun. Anyone from Michigan, or anywhere for that matter can PM me if they want information. Several board members attend each year.