Old 04-03-2013, 10:12 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Everytime I've logged on I get an interuption so it looks like I've been on all morning, when in actuality I'm just cruising by! Oh so much to catch up on. Love the pic of those cute kids, DD. What happy smiling faces they have.
Honchey--take care and rest now; then you will be ready to get back into the swing of things.
I got back from WI, and was greeted with a skeptical look from 3 yo and a runaway look from 20 month old, but by the time it was bedtime, mom and dad were out on a date night and I was able to put them down with no fuss. Needless to say the time went by way too fast. I paid a few bills; finished getting house cleaned and had a wonderful time with all. And I'm bushed
Tuesday was QBuddy day. L&W came here and L and I showed W how we bind our quilts. Then we experimented with EPP. This is really getting addictive! They each got 1 flower done, a second started, and are planning on making a table mat with 7 flowers. This is the size hexi we used; I'm planning a blue and yellow quilt with these.[ATTACH=CONFIG]406049[/ATTACH]
This is the size I'm making for my scrap mini using random fabrics. Will be using 2 sheets of templates and then square it off. Just finding little bits of fabric here and there for it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]406050[/ATTACH]

Here's the great block I received from DD. So lovely! Thank you[ATTACH=CONFIG]406051[/ATTACH]
I'm wondering where Dublb's block is at.

I swept floors after midnight on Good Friday-- and then on Saturday night I did the same this is my pile of dirt from Saturday--24 hours worth.[ATTACH=CONFIG]406052[/ATTACH]It was after noon on Monday when I swept up Sunday's dirt--had more dog hairs in it than previous pile (oh did I mention the dog came too? But we all love Cooper so that's okay--outdoor excursions were restricted because our dog Lucky did not love Cooper.)
So here's Monday's pile of dirt[ATTACH=CONFIG]406053[/ATTACH]
Let's end this post with a major cause of all the dirt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]406054[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   004.jpg   027.jpg   010.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
halfinchhexagons.pdf (6.0 KB, 169 views)