Old 04-03-2013, 04:48 PM
JeanieG

Hi everyone! Beautiful weather here the last two days - in the low 70's! I just love to wake to the sun shining. I finished my 12 PT appointments today, and see what my Dr. says tomorrow about my finger. It is better, but my PT gal is recommending another month, which I agree. I don't know if it will finally bend all the way to my palm, but it is so much better. Arthritis flare up is what caused the problem. The swelling is so much better.

Well darn dublb - wish you luck on getting your MB! Talk about a "mystery"! LOL

Well everyone, am I the only one that has no clue with FFC is? Have I totally lost it? Sometimes I am reading this while doing my heating or ice pack part of my PT at home, so can't chat.

Anael - Bonny Hunter had information about 3M Nexcare flexible clear tape to use on back of rulers, below is the blog about this tape. I picked up a 3/4" roll in a cutter case (like a Scotch Tape Dispenser) at Walgreens yesterday, but I have not tried it yet.

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/search?q=nexcare

Carrie, those blocks are really neat. I have that ruler, but have not tried it yet either!

Mirabelle - those grands are just darling. I bet you had a great time. What gets me now, is all the noise the children make. We get so used to our quiet houses, and I am forever tripping over really little ones, I forget to look down! LOL

We are going to watch two of my grandsons play Little League on Friday. Two of the boys play back to back, which is a fun way to watch their games. It is about 1/2 hour away from our home. They are always so happy to have us come and watch them play!

I got all the blocks of my PC Pony sewn quilt together into rows, now to get those rows together then decide on borders. I wanted to use all the left over pony fabric to piece together for the back, but my dilemma is how to then quilt my quilt. As you know, I usually follow the designs and sew in the ditch type of quilting, but I got to thinking that probably would not look so great on the back! Shoot! Now what do I do??? Help!!!!!