View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

when I was 3 my mom tells me I caught the back porch on fire. didnt burn anything down but dad spanked me so hard he swore he would never spank me again and he never did. Mom did all the correcting after that. LOL

We lived on a farm and my dad was a farm hand for the guy who owned the house. We moved when I was five. So I can tell what memories were age 5 or before.

I always had parakeets cause my uncle would bring me one. IF someting happened to it he would get me a new one.
One drowned in the toilet (I had nothing to do with it! We found it that way when we came home from the store. Another one got loose outside and my uncle climbed up this huge tall spruce tree trying to catch it LOL

I had a lab mix dad brought home when I was about one. They named him butterball but i couldn't say it so I called him Pudder. He was my friend my brother my playmate and my protector til I was 12. He had to be put to sleep with distemper.

I remember my dad telling me a bedtime story about the sandman. I used to dream that an elevator door would open up in my wall and the sandman would step out. He would sing to me and scatter sand and I would go back to sleep. I can still see that image in my mind.