Old 04-03-2013, 06:54 PM
queenof2802

Some of you are really on the stick! Already mailed. I am still looking at patterns and trying to decide. I will get it narrowed down and going this weekend. Not my weekend to work so I will be in my corner all day Sat. Was going to be there in the morning til I went to work at 12, but I really need to do some home blessing!

I do have a blog, but nothing is posted there other than who I am. I am on facebook, look me up, Tracey Osborne White. Just let me know that we are quilting friends. I post a lot of things that I am working on there. I have been married to DH for 22 years this June. We have 2 kiddos. DS, Logan, is 18 and out of school. DD, Ashlea, is 17 and a junior in high school. I am an assistant manager at a loan company. Hoping to get accept to be a Manager in Training in June. We have a husky lab mix, Reese. He will be a year old in May. Camo, the cat is an orange tabby. He will also be one in May. We also have a rabbit named Dutches. She (we think) is around 5. DD got her when she was 12 from a petshop but don't really know how old she was then. I started sewing as a child. Both of my grandmother's quilted. I was closer to my dad's mother. I was her shadow as a child and she was mine until she passed 3 years ago. My favorite possession is her mother's quilting frame. I have not had to privilege to use it yet, but soon. Don't have the room to set it up and leave it up. I love 30's and Civil War. Batik just caught my eye. Haven't used it yet. Red would be my all time favorite color. Blue is a strong second. Don't really have a color that I would say was my least favorite. Don't like the neon or "hot" colors, but haven't seen any lately. I am a very open. If you wanna know something, just ask!