View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Elisabrat

Hey I have a great idea! (my husband runs when I say I have an idea! lol) Here it goes: for those of you finished with your blocks and well stuck twiddling your thumbs Dustysmomma is having a secret home décor swap right now a new one and is looking for sign ups! you could make tablerunners or placemats for someone else while you wait and then await your own surprise back! see, takes up your time, makes two people happy at once and then while your busy with this.. all your blocks will trickle home to you! besides I will need someone to play with over there so you can be on two ships at once honest! I finished your block today girlscout1 and it will go out with the two my dh was supposed to mail while I was in the hospital but found on the front seat of the car today. grrr. Alikat yours on on the dinner table awaiting my creative streak or time mostly. Dialysis today, dialysis tomorrow am but then a whole day and a half off!! so back to sewing a bit I will go. one hour here or there makes for a smooth finish. tada!