Old 04-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Elisabrat

her spelling has to improve though.....sheesh its HER TYPING has to improve though. my keyboard has not a letter D nor does the O chose to work half the time I hit it ten times before it shows up. Poor Brat has a laptop that is failing grade but it still functions so she still uses it and I am telling MOM on you for tattling on me. so what if I caint spell? she knows I am the cuter one. I asked. sticking tongue at you na na naaa na na I will get all the roses on the birthday cake. Actually my lil sister was the 'baby' in our house all her friggen life. When we had birthdays and cakes she always got the rose on the cake because she was the 'baby'. Boy I hated hearing that being second to last. middle kids, complex and all that lol. Four kids and the 'baby' always got the good part. now I think of that big old icing rose and want to gag. yucko ten times over. maybe I lucked out afterall. And nancia you have to have teeth to wire them shut silly goose. Us hicks do NOT have teeth. just flannel shirts.

Now Anastasia get your tail out of bed and write. I know you come here and read this cause you told me you do. get up right now. move it. no more excuses. Mush! Mush! Roseirish! Anastasia wont come out and play! (now your in big trouble kid). I move for a private swap then. Jaba you in? Vanogay? anyone else want to play another one of brats games if Anastasia wont join in? so much more fun if SHE STARTS A THREAD but nooooo she wants to lay around and ignore her pals. The theme then will be tropical splendor. yup that's the theme can you keep up with it? summer time margartias! cinco de Mayo celebrations! come on come one come all! Tropical Splender Tablerunner or Mat of your partners chosing. I will pair you up. or we can round robin it. just need someone to pair/round robin it with. Think beachy! think Caribbean! oh la la.. this could be one fun vacation.. we can cruise from our sewing machines!