Old 04-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Ladybug 1938

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
the count of the numbers of letters is for real names.So very sorry about your father quiltdragon. Someone please keep us updated about sweetwaterquilter, none of those choices sounded very good to me, maybe that is because I can hardly walk right now, knees hurt so much and are swollen and hot feeling to the touch. Going to the Dr tomorrow, heck they should take me out back and shoot me and put me out of my misery! Just kidding but they hurt like $%#@!
Gail ( Sweetwater) has been moved to a rehab facility as of yesterday afternoon and does not like it... She wasn't able to go to the one she liked as she didn't have surgery... She is able to sit in a chair as of Tuesday, ( therapy finally got in there and did something) would have reported sooner but not much happening... and my Son is here for 2 weeks from Michigan and it's been busy around here... Settled now, the only problem is her cell phone doesn't work in there and not sure she has a reg. room phone... Her daughter called me this AM and will definitely see what is going on when she sees her mom later... I can converse with her through Words with Friends so found out last night about her dislike of the place... Will do better in keeping you updated, sorry Lori...