Old 04-04-2013, 07:10 AM
dabbler312

Brat I'm actually waiting for the new Eleanor Burns book "El's Kitchen" to come out - I preordered way back in November; it's based blocks from the thirty's. On another note - I have all of the barn segments for Quilt in a Day saved on our DVR machine - Brian keeps asking me when we can delete them and all the Love of Quilting segments that are saved - "NEVER - I haven't finished that quilt yet" truth be told I haven't even started it - we have well over 100 quiting segments saved - it's my someday project. I'll keep my eye out for the barn book for you - every once in a while you come across them for little or nothing at a tag sale if you're interested. Her directions are super simple to follow along with; I've done her sampler and underground railroad quilts.

Nancia the colors are all gold/tan/cream/brown/black - the photo doesn't do it justice. They offered a batik or a Kansas Trouble color option as well; all are very beautiful - the civil war just looked a little more timeless.

I do want to sign up it's just that I don't have a clue what I would wish for at the moment; I still have a couple of weeks to decide.