Old 04-04-2013, 08:54 AM
jodiemarlin

Question 1941 Singer 15 special variation (15sv10) - looking for more info

Hello all,

I've been a member of the forum for a while, learning all about quilting, but this is my first post. So glad to have found this forum and all it's useful information.

I found and bought this Singer 15sv10 (according to the instruction manual) and am trying to find more information about it. I've found one photo of another machine like it and it's on this forum. I also found a couple of videos on youtube of the same model machine.

I would love to know more about it, would love to find a service manual for it, and would like to know more about the Singer "special variations" and why they were offered and what made this machine a special variation. Basically I just want to know everything about it.

Yesterday, I polished it a bit, oiled it, and hubby and I did a little adjusting on the belt, but this is pretty much the condition I bought it in. (When loosening the lock nut to wind a bobbin, the needle still goes up and down - not a big deal but would like to know what other things we could adjust to fix this. Other than that, it sews beautifully.)

Looking forward to learning more about the beautiful machine.

Jodie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]406169[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]406170[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]406171[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]406172[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_2986w6.jpg   img_2988w6.jpg   img_2998w6.jpg   img_2994w6.jpg