Old 04-04-2013, 05:21 PM
carriem

Jeanie--congrats on getting your PC blocks together into rows. For your quilting, I think if you do SITD around parts of each block it would be ok on the back of your quilt...even if the back is pieced/scraps.

QE--hope that you have a great trip and get to try out a Sweet 16!!

I haven't made a bow-tuck purse, but they look like they would be pretty similar to the purses/bags I make with a tie at each end. Jeanie, I like the fabrics you used and look forward to seeing your "summer" one.

Anael--great job figuring out the BSR! How did the visit to see the GK's go today?

Honchey--good to see you here today. Hope that as the day went on you felt better and not worse as the day went along!

Janie--were you able to make any progress on your PC blocks? I know for me the last couple I was thinking "am I done yet?"

QNS--what good stuff are you making today? Too bad about the guineas. Our DD saw the chicks at Theisen's the other day and wanted to bring some home. She doesn't think about the fact that we would need a *very* secure place for them to be with all the timber around our house, both racoons and coyotes would definitely come to visit.

I spent my wages today while working. I got the rest of the fabric needed to finish my BB quilt and FFC runner, plus the bag. Oh and I bought some FQs for 2 more MBs. Also I chose fabrics for a shop sample (with the help of another employee)...it will be a wallhanging or table topper.... finishing ~36" square. I started cutting it today during a slow time so should have something to share by the end of the weekend.

Last edited by carriem; 04-04-2013 at 05:23 PM.