Old 04-04-2013, 05:28 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

I made a little FART today. First of all had to go to Bernina dealer to order a new bobbin shuttle. The pin that holds the bobbin in place broke off on Tuesday--mine has a plastic pin. So took the broken one down to order a new one. So while there the new owners were have a Grand Opening $2 off regularly priced fabrics plus some other in store specials. I bought fabric to finish the PC Quilt. I have decided to put mine on point so will not need all the blocks from the book. Now I can really pick and choose which ones I want to sew and may take out those blocks that don't "fit" an on point format and use them on the back or in a sofa quilt. The fabric I found is from KT's Harvest Moon line. It is a navy rose like flower with black accents. Perfect for the blacks and blues I have used in the blocks. I will also use this on the 4" outer border. I still need fabric for the side and corner triangles. Since I need less than 2 yards I may find it in "OK's LQS" Here's my EQ rendition of my proposed plan. It will finish about 98 x 111-a nice size for our queen sized mattress. [ATTACH=CONFIG]406251[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails pc-quilt-idea-1.jpg  

Last edited by oksewglad; 04-04-2013 at 05:30 PM.