View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:57 AM
marsye
Banned

I know there are alot of animal lovers on here so I would like some advise and opinions. We have 2 outside big dogs that are about 8 years old and we've had them since they were only weeks old. They grew up together and can't get along without each other. They play all the time and have never fought with each other. They are always together. But here for the past 3 months or so they have been getting into it during the night many times for some reason. They just bicker all night and keep us awake. Getting onto them doesn't help. I will not hit a animal. So.....I have read that you can give dogs Melatonin for reasons like if one is scared of thunder, or maybe has had surgery to him one sleep, etc. For the last 2 night I have give them 3mgs of Melatonin and never heard a word out of them all night.....and I finally got to sleep thru the night! So has anyone ever give their pet Melatonin? Is it safe to give everynight? I sure don't want to harm them in any way! They are my kids. I would just like your input on this. Thanks!

My Kids :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]55268[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-55268.jpe