Old 04-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Elisabrat

you could end up with a beautiful summer themed tablerunner/mat and either use it on your bar Dustysmomma or you could gift it! see you would win win win playing the tropical splendor tablerunner swap! everyone has a bit of the tropics tucked in their stash. I found a Hawaii print that is pink with palm trees and I wonder WHERE THE HECK DID I GET THAT I know I didn't buy it but there it is saying when the heck are you going to use me lady? see they sneak into your piles when you are not looking. I believe I have three sneaky fabrics in there and well I am saying self, you need to find something good to do with those.. they wont ever fit in a full quilt but.. self.. you could make a tablerunner with a bit of that couldn't you and well self won the argument and if you ask yourself.. bet self wins too. so sign up already JUST SAY YES! tada!

Question for the gang: want to do round robin I can pull names out of a hat and then it will be a gives to b and b gives to c and such or we can do partners your call votes please! sign ups please! pretty please? for le brat? just a couple more come on in the waters warm!!! really warm, nice waterfalls, hula girls and .. cocktails? or some tropical steel drum music? can you hear it? smell the coconut and pineapples? I am dancing in my head already and oh that big brimmed hat I don't own.. I am wearing it with that cool sarong on the beach pretty little iced drink in my hand and a pool boy.. of my very own (grin) hey someone has to mist me when it gets too hot! and equal opportunity dreamer that I am it could even be a pretty pool girl as long as she has the mist thing.. oh where were we?

see its that easy.