Old 04-05-2013, 07:08 AM
SandyinZ4

Dear quilty friends, I am going to have to pass on this tropical table runner also, (sad face). I am in the needlecase -pin cushion swap that has to be done by end of this month and am still working out the kinks on my needle case. (I have never made one before but have an idea of how I want it to be and it is not cooperating). Have company coming the first of week of 22nd and then quilt classes the last four days of that week so that pretty much shoots April. Hubby and I are working on genealogy and that takes up TONS of time but he is so enthused about it, I hate to rain on his parade. I think it is so good to have him involved in a hobby that I can't say no to him. He worked hard all his life and to be able to work together with him is just one perk to me of being married to a wonderful guy. Fortunately, my ancestors are long-lived, so I should have lots more time to quilt but will never finish all the 'want-to' projects if I live to be 120!
Nancia, I loved the pics of spring in your area. I see my bulbs are just peeking out of the ground and snow finally is all melted as of yesterday. Raining today. Once again, sorry I can not do the TR side swap with all of you this time around.