View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 AM
PJisChaos

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
Since you're at your wits end and none of the advice on all of your threads on this machine have helped, why don't you send it in for service? If it has something wrong with it, it will be repaired. Worst case the machine will get a tune up.
The machine has been looked at and gone over, twice, and both certified repair men said it is in perfect working order. To have it cleaned, which I can and have done, runs $179.95 and up because it's an industrial. I know this is operator error and thought putting it in general where more people see it would get some better feedback on things to try. The response in the Vintage machine section was minimal and I know of no one round here that can help me or just offer tips. I am sorry if I have overstepped by posting it in the main section. I should have done that to begin with, my regret.
The advice on the other threads was to look at the manual, which is nothing more than a parts list, and I did, to retime it which has also been done, and to have it serviced which there is no need to as it's mechanically sound, according to the singer guys. Nothing to do with troubleshooting operator error, which is all I am trying to do here now.