Old 04-05-2013, 09:08 AM
gardnergal970

OK..I too like in point settings. That's how I'll set the FWS when I get to it. Ahhh...spring! Such a busy time when everything comes back to life in the northern latitudes. I'm using KT fabrics from the same line but in the rust colors for the Jamestown I'm working on.
Mirabelle...how exciting to be able to see daily progress on your quilt. Did you raid the stash again?
QNS...sorry about the guineas. When is the celebration going to happen? I thought it was earlier this week. Like the pansy blocks.
Carrie...you are very disclined to bring home more money than fabric when you're able to play with it like you do.
Jan...here I thought QuiltE was going to see your Sweetie IRL! What a treat that would have been! At least your DH is going to the dentist. My DH refuses even though some filings have fallen out.
Anael....such a precious picture! And your feathers are beautiful! The stitch regulator helps doesn't it. Still on my list of want toos.
Honchey...glad you're not inhibited by your bruised chin and you can be out and about. You have a week before leaving to Delaware. How many MB's will you have done by then?
My LQS announced yesterday that if we bring in a finished quilt top before April 14' they will give backing for free. I have quite a bit for backings except for the Lone Star so...it has floated to the top of the pile. I have the star all pieced and some of the setting blocks done but still have to figure just how to square it out. It would be a major accomplishment to get that quilt finished!