Old 04-05-2013, 09:34 AM
lovngrandma

Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
hello ladies I did recieve a wonderful pacage early i the month from quiltymom, and I have been so sick that i inadvertanly posted i wrong informatio, It was a wonderful package and please accept my appoligies for my mistake, as for the april , due to sickness and a bad fall and money issues i will skip april and try to get caught up on blaocks swaps and have dr appts and will get back in the swap in May, so wishing you all great items and sweet springy things in the swap, and im gonna get busy and finish up these other swaps and get started on my big one, catch u later and i really enjoy this swap, so definatly gonna coem back, thanks for all the understanding, if I hurt any feelings please forgive me,
lovngrandma aka Hope
I again wish to appolige to quiltymom for the huge mistake, she did send a wonderful package fand it was quite early in the month , and had great things in it, and with my sickness i just made a human mistake and am wanting to clear her good name and let all know that she is a great partner and was early not late and i had wonderful things, both wanted, needed, and surprises, all great, I will be sending her a personal message as well, thanks ladies and please forgive me, Hope aka lovngrandma