View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:33 PM
coastienest

Thank you everyone. Your ideas are great. I do like the idea of the 2 different colors bordering the blocks and squaring things up. I did consider a black sashing, laid one out but it was just too much. I knew I wanted to go either purple or green but just didn't know how much or how dark. I think I am going to use batiks in those colors, thinking it will pull everything together. cwessel47 I have changed those blocks probably 5 times since I posted that picture and do like the more reddish ones toward the center. Cornerstones I need to think about. It just seems that every time I use them, I am not really happy with them. Maybe this time it will work for me. I'm sure I'll be changing my mind every time I look at it for the next week. I need to get it done all ready tough because I would like to have it ready for our quilt show in June. Thanks again everyone for your help. Everyone still reading, please give me your opinions. It is not written in stone yet, other than I'd like the sashing in batiks. Great help, thanks