Old 04-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Elisabrat

OK EVERYONE HERE IS YOUR TROPICAL SPLENDOR UPDATE:
Players: Elisabrat, Jaba, Nancia, Vanogay, Dabbler (?), Sikesjj, Juanitabean, Mariposa and ......(your name goes here). closes tomorrow at 5 p.m. I will send notices of who your swapping with shortly after.

NEWS FROM OUR GREAT LEADER ANASTASIA:

She is considering a Tablerunner official swap. The deal is she will be 100 percent abscent and only able to do sign ups. Jaba I believe is willing to take over from there handing out partners and keeping everyone on track. The possible theme is Patriotic and the due date for this will be June 1st or June 15th. If there are other suggestions for theme please post them here and I will get back to her with the end decision. You do have a vote so put one in.. what would you like? I know everyone likes secret pals but it might be easier for Jaba to deal with partners her first time around here. Less chance of no shows in the end if there is dialogue between partners. so post away your ideas and next week I will submit the results. This will be a six week turn around swap. plenty of time to get creative!