Old 04-05-2013, 09:38 PM
lovngrandma

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Buslady! I made the background and fused the pieces today. I will sew the applique down tomorrow and add my embellishments and its going to be pretty darned cute. Should have it done this weekend. and you can sew mine on a check I dont mind, could you make it a big check please? oh goody I can hardly wait this is going to be GREAT!
oh cool sewing on a check, now that is one i woudl love to get a swap in, that is a cool idea brat, yes minei s all packed and ready to go from march, will be monday as i cant get out tomorow and po is not open on sunday, now im planning this month , but it is done and very pertty and im sending it monday at the latest, sorry for the lateness but i am feelign better, now if the doc can hlep my leg sicne i fell and now i dont have a good leg, kinda hard to move around, im 50 and my mother is 70 and my MIL is 77 and both get around better than me, and my mother who is in the middle of cancer treatment, is coming with me to watch the girls during my heart sono and my MRI on my leg adn knee so hubby wont get a unexcused from work, as its not enough notice, and if i have to have any thing done , then he is the only one who can keep baby girl at night and she will sleep, and not cry, oh gonna have grandbaby tomorow, love that baby , may get pics of her, she can play with hubby and i can sew woohoo, ttul ladies blessigns all lovngrandma