Old 04-06-2013, 05:12 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...Mick is a show stopper! What a cute smile. Your picture with Bram is priceless. Your feathers are wonderful. Your practice is paying off.
Carrie...the table runner turned out very nice. Good color combination. I'm not too surprised that your DS would like the labyrinth quilt. It is so eye catching. What colors would you use?
QNS...I'm glad that you have a sewing retreat when things get tough at home. How many pansy blocks will you make for the quilts?
Honchey...glad you are feeling better.
Dubib....did Texas reinstate the Pony Express in lieu of trucks and forgot to stock oats and hay at one of their relays? I can't believe you haven't gotten your MB yet.
Jeanie...your dedication to recovery for your hand is going to pay off. Have fun on your camping trip. You're lucky that your DH enjoys the work and you have good friends to adventure with.
Janie...I saw your question about thread cutters...I've almost stopped using mine because it comes unthreaded too much when I start sewing. I mentioned it at class the other day and was told that it could be adjusted so it wouldn't happen but I haven't gotten it done yet. I like it when it works.
I've simplified how I was going to finish the Lone Star so I'm confident that I can get it to the flimsy state by next Friday. Whee! I need to pick up some white for a narrow border Monday and the rest will be no problem.
QuiltE....how does that Sweet 16 look to you? Do you have a love affair with it yet?
Mirabelle...how nice that your DH knows how to function in the kitchen! How is your DD doing?