Old 04-06-2013, 05:58 AM
carriem

Thanks for the nice comments on my projects. The flowers are pretty busy IRL...the picture seems to calm them some how. DH thinks solid fabric between the small blocks, but I will try the assorted fabrics first and see if a narrow cream sashing is enough to separate everything.

Honchey--I am so excited you found the magazine!!! Thanks for looking so hard. Praying each day is a little better for your mouth/jaw.

Dublb--this *is* the bestest group! I thought about posting in general on the boards, but figured I would try here first.

Jeanie--glad to hear a good update about your hand. Have a great camping trip. We joke that we live were others vacation...a "cabin" in the woods near the river.

Anael--your feathers look good to me. Great job! All that practicing is paying off...keep it up. I am guessing FMQ is one of those things if you don't do it regularly you need to practice a little before getting going each time.

QNS--so what did you do today that was "pleasing to you"? I am spending time in the clubhouse.

Ggal--I asked DS and he says he likes the grey/black one...showed him a picture of blue and purple ones too. Great to hear your Lone Star is coming along.