Old 04-06-2013, 06:47 AM
JanieW

QuiltE flip a coin. if you are not happy with what the coin tells you to do, then you'll know!

QNS you amaze me. I wish I could come and see all your birds and quilts and fabrics and gardens. It sounds like you are in an amazing setting and you are so industrious.

Carriem
you are another one who is always accomplishing something. I really like your florals. Your FFC table runner is way cool, too. Great that Honchey found your pattern.

Gardnergal, The thread cutter on my machine will remain unused as I am ok with the old fashioned way. Mine needle doesn't come unthreaded, but half the time I get a nest at the start of a seam and half the time I don't and those nests bug me . I had been reading so many people say they couldn't do without it and I wondered why. I am still wondering.

Anael, Your picture with you and Bram got me all teary. What a lucky little baby to be so loved. Precious picture , get it framed. I have a picture of me peering into my grandson's isolette and he loves that picture. He will be 9 in Aug.

Big shout out to all the rest!

I am still procrastinating on the PC, I think it's because I am daunted by the task of sewing the rows together. I really really hate that part. I am going to promise myself a large London Fog for this afternoon if I get the blocks done and one of the two up on the design wall.

QuiltE Quitcher mumbling and go get the Sweet 16. You know you wanna! What are you working so hard for if not to get the things that bring you joy????