View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 09:16 AM
callen

Originally Posted by callen View Post
It is from a website called Quilts 2 Bee (as in bumble bee) Stitched. They have a ton of designs & if you click on the design that you like you get a page or two of instructions. Easy but tedious as it has all 3 1/2 " squares sewn & cut into 1/2 square triangles. All the 3 1/2" half square triangles are then squared up to 2 1/2" squares. It is important that they are all squared as best as you can because when you start sewing the squares together all the seams have to line up with each other. They give you instructions for making only a sample block so it took some figuring to come up with the proper amounts of fabric. I ended up putting sashing around the finished blocks & then sewed the blocks together. I really like the effect. If I can help let me know. I am not a veteran quilter but I can help you as much as I can.
Actually I made a mistake, the picture of the quilt is from Quilts 2 Be Stitched BUT I could not get the instructions from them so I googled the name "Shaded Trail" & pinterest came up & I was able to get the brief instructions from them. Sorry about the confusion.