Old 04-06-2013, 06:28 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Oh Dear oh Dear .... I had replies typed and then wiped them out ... as I went to the last page of posts to read.

Sorry, Ladies ... not going to go back and recapture them. So no disrespect to those I do not comment too.

Anael ... Together At Last!!! what a loving caring pic with Bram.
Amazing Amazing feathers ... and you say this is only practice. Imagine when you have some experience!

DublB ... do hope that your MB arrives on Monday!!

Honchey ... All this talk about doing an inward/northward trip ... how about a Canadian portion? And we do have LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of golf courses too. In fact the LQS I went to on Thursday had one almost next door. I could slide down and meet you there ... not far from Niagara Falls. Or come in at Niagara and do a wrap around to Sarnia to head back into the States and onwards to see GGal in Indiana before, onwards to the other PC'ers!

CarrieM ... great job on your FFC.

FFCs ... any other progress reports for show and tell?

JanieW ... congratulations on your FFC decision.
I laughed with your flip a coin suggestion ... though I thought part II was going to be, if you don;t like the decision it give,s then just flip again! .... and again ... and again!
I do like London Fogs too ... you should get some Stormy Nights from Davids and brew it up with milk ... absolutely delicious!!!

GGal ... thanks for the post #s for the blocks. I'm starting a file with all the pics in it, so I can try to coordinate future MBs with the previous ones.

Thanks Everyone ... for indulging me about the S16. I have not made any decisions and have made a deal with myself to kind of let it sit for the weekend. Oh I guess I did decide one thing ... to go to the dealer and test drive the S16 and the J8900 together. Then I can do a bit of comparison in the outcomes and let that help make my decision. Still in love with it though! And please, do give me any further insights you have about it, good or bad, to help me think it all thru in a rational decision making process. (Oh how terrible to be so logical!)