Old 04-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Honchey

Oh QuiltE...Don't think I haven't thought about it...I love to travel by car...and stop wherever I please..I've been to Niagra Falls & the Canadian side...I've also been to Mount Tremblant?? Everyone else in the group DH & I were with skied while I became a lounge lizard....and I hand pieced my first star block throw pillow cover...

Has anyone here tried FMQ with the machine turned so that you're facing the narrowest side of the machine? turn the machine sideways just the way the LA"s are...I was told it's alot like using a LA...the throat is ahead of you and your hands & quilt are free on both sides of the machine...and the quilt is supported on both sides... just like JanRN's S16 ...I think I might try it when I get to NC..I saw it here on the board somewhere...

Oh How happy I am for both of you..Bev& OK...I know how you feel...I was on pins & needles waiting for Mirabelle to get her block..... I

the beef broth/barley stew sounds so good...I think I'll join you & anyone else that wants to come in the RV for a cup of it...

Last edited by Honchey; 04-06-2013 at 07:37 PM.