Old 04-07-2013, 06:38 AM
sikesjj

No problem! I had the same problem a few times with my hubby! I did learn you can schedule a pickup for priority mail at your front door, which is great since I do t have to drag both kids in to just drop off a package. We are waiting on pins and needles to get it, I doubt you will see it back . It's the kid in me that is being impatient. Thank you for all the work you have done, it brings me to tears to think of all the love and time you poured into it.

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
jamie-- my apologies! since you were out of town and didn't want the package to get there i held onto it. then dh forgot to take it to send it, and the old story goes-- if you want it done right do it yourself. soooo,,, yesterday i took it to fedex. it will be arriving at your house on wednesday the 10th. i couldn't afford the $150 to get it there on monday. every time i had to wait to send it i just made a little something else to go in it. hence, there are bunches of tape, so you will probably want to cut those before jayla tears into it. if she doesn't like it you can send it back to me. doubt i'll be seeing it on my doorstep! i hope you feel it was worth the wait.