Old 04-07-2013, 08:46 AM
gzuslivz

Off Topic:
I wanted to give you all an update on my husband. This is day 27 in the hospital. He will be going home soon, but not sure just when that will be. We have the entire picture of what happened to him. He has h pylori bacteria in his stomach which caused an ulcer to develop at the duodenum. He got sludge in his gall bladder which caused a bad case of acute pancreatitis. On day 10 of hospital stay his ulcer perforated and he had emergency surgery. His blood pressure went dangerously low during surgery, then went really high post surgery. He has struggled with high blood pressure and crazy blood sugars since then. Drainage tubes, cat scans, tons of meds and tests. Now he has a feeding tube, which he will go home with. We had the birth of our first grandchild the day after he was admitted to hospital. Mama had to have a c section, so I was back and forth between two different hospitals for 3 days. Mama and baby are wonderful and settled at home with Daddy and Auntie. They are holding down the fort while we are at the hospital. Thanks to all of you who have been praying. He is getting better, but it is a long, show process. He has lost nearly all muscle mass. But he is alive and will be coming home! Hopefully, I will be getting back to the swap in May or June. I really miss it. Now all I get in the mail are bills:/