Old 04-07-2013, 10:29 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Interesting note that Sapphires are made by Viking...almost considered them, but guess I will stay with Bernina. Brought my dh a $1900.00 Viking Quilting Lily 545, and he groans and moans about it and how it works all the time; I threaten to sell it and get a new machine for myself. And I am going to dig Grandma's Singer out of my closet, and get it to going....I learned how to sew with it, petaling myself into each stitch...may have to buy a new cord/cable that stretches from the big wheel up to the small one by the head. Never heard of leaders and enders back then, so we carefully caught the two threads behind and gently pulled easing it onto the fabric to sew a bit.

Brings back a ton of memories.

Thanks for the update, GG on where each Mystery block can be found. I am not a lover of 'pink' though I am often 'tickled' pink with the BB and the mystery blocks. That means they all please me greatly.

Sorry, Janie, about all the snow, but that means water tables in the ground will be greater and make more flowers and garden this spring and summer. Wunder weathermen here are still predicting snow and then argue about it among themselves....others say 'rain, not snow'.

Four more pansy passion blocks almost all done...