Old 11-10-2009, 02:46 PM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by bearisgray
Originally Posted by kluedesigns
Originally Posted by FAYE
this is interesting, I am slowly working on DJ...on southwest fabrics & colors.......thru the site "that quilt"...Brends blocked her from using the name Dear Jane on site as it was not cleared thru her first...nearly shut down site before everyone got a happy truce worked out....but I would love to sign up for this,& you will put a lot of work & hours into it, but the more info one has the easier the block making becomes as you have been there-done that reading-so your input will certainly help me...
it is a shame that brenda behaves this way. i was surprised when she came to our guild show because her relationship hasn't been the best with them over publishing scholarly work.

her lecture was free and still people wouldn't attend it because of the conflicts that exist.

she does believe the jane is her's and she protects it with her life. i think its because its such a major source of income for her.

she is the reason no other books have been released except hers.
That makes sense - but it sure looks like she's getting a ride off someone else's work. If BMP were truly a scholar, I would think she would welcome other people's views of the quilt. A true "addict" will buy everything in sight. Oh, sorry - "janiac"

ROTFLMAO!!

brenda sure did jump on that "janiac" even though she had nothing to do with that name.

that came from City Quilter and our guild. now brenda sells stuff that has "janiac" on it.

some how even that has become her property.