Old 04-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Elisabrat

Welcome Donna, you will like this forum. we chat about all sorts of things including quilting! (imagine that!).
Kelly YAHOO!!!! oh oh pick me pick me!!! oh wait you arent picking are you? its that sneaky dustysmomma with her fancy dancy system for picking. I am positive of one thing. she will pick someone!

Ok jelly fish: went snorkling at Capt.Cook bay in Hawaii the dive instructor said there are jellyfish but they rarely bother anyone.. so you can put on a wet suit or just swim I dumb bunny bought into the they rarely sting theory. I got stung three times before I hauled my tail out of the water and said I am done thank you very much. Six months I carried those ring marks on my arms and legs. Everytime I showered they stung and rose up again. Never again swim with a jelly fish I tell myself. No issue at all not doing it either. I did get to see a huge morray eel poke his head out and stare at me thing was almost as big as me yikes! and sea turtles lots of those oh so much fun and well fish for days. darned jelly fish for getting in the way of my fun. I hold those little jello things in reverence now. lol.

I worked on my tropical tablerunner today and posted a sneak peak in anastasias swap. Its failing my passing grade of fun colors. think I might need a plan b unless my partner mentions how much she loves it. its so.. pastel. like spring not summer I tried!