Old 04-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Blue Cat

I received a package in the mail and I was expecting felting needles from an ETSY store. Imagine my surprise when a woman named Lynnie who lived in New York was on the return address label. I wondered if it was possible that our very own Lynnie had an Etsy store and I just happened to select her store to send me needles. What were the chances?

So I very excitedly ripped open the box and laughed at myself when I found the most beautiful PC and a slew of extras. Now I own a verified Lynnie PC concoction. It is so very perfect for me. Lynnie is a west coast gal and I am an east coast gal. Oceans are just a part of the lifestyle. (Hint, hint.) She also sent a Christmas ornament and a case, which I can use for rotary cutter, pencils or eyeglass case. And, Lynnie style, Hershey's Hugs.

Thank you so very much, Lynnie. This will be the jewel crown in my PC cushion. I'll just let everyone guess what my PC looks like for a little while. I will post a photo later on now that Melissa learned how to do it. We both have a little problem about remembering how to do things so we made her write all the steps out for us.

I'll also be able to post a photo of my first PC made in needle felting. I hope my SP likes it and doesn't mind getting someone's first try in a new technique. At least, a little bird told me it was in her favorite color combination.

Love to all,