View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:04 PM
frudemoo

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
I do not think I would even deal with him. That is nothing short of extortion. (He/She should be ashamed of himself.) And after you pay, I'm not even sure you would get the manual. Keep putting out the request. Maybe someone her on the QB will be able to help you.
Thank you so much Judith... and everyone else who's replied in the meantime! I knew that sharing my story here would make me feel better! It's so nice to be among people who understand. Sometimes I think when people start thinking about money, they forget about everything that makes life actually worth living; they forget they are dealing with a living, breathing person who actually has feelings and a sense of right and wrong.

I suppose I should be positive and think that if it worked once, it might work again and I may hear from someone else who will be more reasonable. I really wanted to share the manual with others on ISMACS and Needlebar, too (as well as here) so that nobody would ever be in the same predicament as me. Seriously, these machines are being thrown away because nobody wants them or maybe they are like me and just can't figure out something-or-other... It's the most beautiful machine with a simple mechanism to lower the feed dogs and a lovely long reverse lever. Sigh....