Old 04-07-2013, 04:36 PM
carriem

QE--We have "rotties" same coloring as dobes, but stockier. I will try to get a picture one of these times.

QNS--hope your bf keeps getting some answers...it is always frustrating to go to the drs and for them not to be able to tell you what's going on. Great progress on your pansy passion blocks!!

Anael--you have been doing a lot of practicing lately, you deserve a little break. Have a nice time with your quilt inspector.

Ggal--WOW! Those are some very nice quilts!! Thanks for sharing them with us. Do you have more ready to bind or do you have to get some more tops done first? How is your one for the "free backing" coming along?

Dublb--you did share the kitty pictures (still cute) , but not the mat...that's a good idea using denim to protect your lap.

I didn't get to the clubhouse today...this morning made food to take to lunch with the "in-laws" (late Easter gathering)...I think there were 20 of us there...we got home around 3 and I made food for the kid's archery banquet/potluck tonight at 5pm. Just got home a little bit ago..still have dishes to do but think they will wait til morning!

Yesterday I did get some quilting started on my BB quilt and progress made on my 4-patch posies wall hanging or table topper...whatever you want to call it. I still have to do a narrow cream border and then a wider border...figure I will share a picture of where I am at so far (since it's "next week" and all) LOL After taking the picture I saw that I turned around the bottom section so have ripped it out and pinned it on the right way now (did that last night after I came in so haven't sewn it yet).
Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg