Old 04-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Sucia

Lynnie--can you tell Laura was excited? She hauled me out of bed to admire her goodies. Which I did, but unlike her, I did not forget who lives on the east coast and who lives on the west coast--which I found hilarious and will have great fuel for teasing for a while. Esp since we are in sight of the water, or would be if we weren't surrounded by trees.

I love my trees. I have gadzillions of critters for neighbors, and they all do their best to eat out of my bird feeders. I use a food with a lot of sunflower seeds, and even the deer will come for it, and yes, they can eat out of one of my feeders. The raccoons just come and bang on the sliding door.

Lynnies treasures are perfect in every way. Laura loves shells, and there cannot be too much blue in her life. Ask me, I know.

Me? I like green.

The photos will be up on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay. I have a great cheatsheet from my throroughly modern niece, but there is one step I am messing up, and some how I am switching the file from jpg to html when I load it. I can't get the screen to let me upload.

So niece will be here on Tuesday to take Laura to grocery store and I'll get straightened out then. I will have all the pix ready to go so all she has to do is walk me through the computer part.

I am having so much fun with this swap. I think we should keep it on here permanently. Did you here the loud thump? That was "The Queen" falling over in a dead faint at the thought of all the work she has had to do.

Sorry Tracey. I just got carried away.