Old 04-08-2013, 07:12 AM
carriem

Dublb--the lots look nice, especially with the flowers from when your kids were young. Hoping everything falls into place!

Mirabelle--your quilt is very pretty. I have seen that pattern before but all the applique scared me away...at least right now in my quilting I am not ready to learn that.

QE--the kids will practice archery at home through the summer (at least until it gets too hot) and there is an outdoor place a few miles away with "3-d" shooting available (deer, turkey, boar, even a dinosaur). We usually go over there at least once a week...it is a good workout as the trails are wound through the woods, up and down hill, to keep one target safe from someone shooting at a different target.

DS will be fishing and/or spending much of his time running around in the woods. He always has some "project" he's working on. The girls will spend time outside too...mostly they like swimming in the river, but sometimes help their brother with a fort he's building.

For gloves I like the "machingers"...I don't do much FMQ, but they are even helpful when SITD. A friend who does only FMQ uses them all the time...she's who recommended them to me.