Old 04-08-2013, 08:51 AM
gardnergal970

Thanks for your kind remarks about my quilts. I only quilted the SAS. The other two went out.
Dubib....TEXAS bluebonnet fields are a sight to behold! Then to have your young ones in the middle of it...thanks for posting. Good luck on the purchase.
Anael...looks like you got the corners figured out. Good job. Also praying for Isa special for her eyes.
Mirabelle...what a lovely raffle quilt! The appliqué is so delicate. Also asking is it needle turned or fused? Nice that you have some help with it. Also, just wait. A quilt will come across your path that will just be a "have to make". We all needs times to regroup.
OK...have fun at your guild meeting. Also enjoyed your comments about your livestock meeting. Sounds like there is almost anoth bunch of QBuddies!
Carrie..I just remembered that Astible are good plants in shade. Light ones at the back of the bed, draw the eyes farther into the shade too, especially in the evening. I have one quilt yet to bind..get the binding this afternoon. I've started putting the star together. I just figured out that I do have enough fabric already for the backing if I piece it which I think I will do BUT I think I will still take it to the shop later this week and get a wide piece of backing that I can use for another yet to be determined quilt. Since I buy almost exclusively from them, I don't have a problem doing that.
Janie...we were posting at the same time. Your quilt is beautiful. I love it!