Old 04-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Elisabrat

So Nancia how are my bunny slippers coming along?

I finished my quilt top!!!!! three borders it looks very very nice. DH said put it in front of a window and it resembles a church stained glass to him with the light shinning through from behind. I think that was a compliment from him not sure I also finished two boom blocks!! it was a good sewing day. And Emily not only cleaned she ran to the bank, the grocery store and the post office for me as a bonus. She has been helping me for 2.5 yrs and is so reliable and trustworthy I love it. She also has a little 5 yr old boy she is trying to care for all by herself. deadbeat x. She needed shoes for him for Christmas. I made sure she had some and he thought they were the best present ever .. they are just like dads he said. oh crud. or oh yeah I suppose. At least he had something that fit instead of undersized shoes. He is a great easy going polite little boy. If all could be that way! anyone with left over boys clothing size 7 he could use some maybe we can work out a fabric trade for them. She works two jobs and cleans houses but still its never enough with growing children. Minimum wage just doesnt get you far I think.

anyone start their runners? any one pick their fabrics out yet? anybody at all??