Old 04-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Elisabrat

My what a lovely tribute quilt? I am sure there are board members who can print on fabric for you. I havent done it before. I am not sure how well those things last over time. more for looking than using I think. great pillows though.

Steve's Aunt never left her parish in Louisiana ever. She said she had all she needed right there at home no need to traverse all over looking for happy. She was happy there. I can not imagine never leaving home. I am tired now so travel is not appealing to me but I have also been fortunate enough to travel a whole lot in my younger years.

I hope I get someone who loves chickens! I have this chicken fabric that well says make something with me already. two yards of wine red and black and white and a bit of yellow.. super kitchen like. I also have some very sweet tea pot fabric by kaffee fassette make a sweet tablerunner for sure in pale pinks and soft greens.. or two yards of kittys with ornaments very cute they are wearing santa hats on baby blue fabric.. Japanese design I believe. or there is this brown fabric with lemons and birds on it kinda modern looking also a great runner fabric I believe. or or or..all the others to chose from. I am so ready to work on a new project!!! what only 2 more weeks of waiting? better go make some tropical tablerunners for the fun of it.