Old 04-09-2013, 05:04 AM
gardnergal970

Carrie....what a cheerful table topper. I love it.
Honchey...not a competition, merely spring cleaning for me. Makes going into the sewing room more enjoyable to know things are being finished and I can start something new with a clear conscious.
JanRN...did you survive DH's visit to the dentist yesterday? And you really aren't slacking....you just have a life! Some of us retired ones have made quilting our life.
Jeanie...I saw the weather reports from the west coast . Not such a nice time to be on the beach. Is your camper a pull behind? That would make it easy for you to sneak off to the shop that Honchey mentioned.
QuiltE...no snow from here. Temps in the 70's with sever storms for the next couple of days. Snow in the northern states so maybe OK will be sending you some snow.
QNS...glad your BF is home. Hope she is feeling better. How about pics of the ducks? They sound so cute.
Mirabelle...your raffle quilt is beautiful. Simple elegance! Would your friends be interested in quilting along with us when we start another sew along?
Dubib...too funny to find you sewing in the dark! That MB must have been kidnapped!
Anael...no news is good news! It's nice that the SewGrands have settled into growing without so much intervention.
Me?...I went to the LQS yesterday to get binding and saw a flyer titled spring cleaning. They are offering % off for a trade in on 4 of their machines and one is the Janome 8200. I could take in my Brother 6000i which I paid $125 for and get $850 off which still makes it almost $2200 but it sure is appealing. I don't have room to have two machines set up and I don't think it will fit my sewing table so I have to think about that too. In the meantime I have some sewing to do....have a great day everyone!