Old 04-09-2013, 05:14 AM
Elisabrat

Boy I love pretty purses. I buy.. carry bags from the thrift store for under 3.00. I need to take so much stuff to dialysis like water, snack, book, crafts I need one of the larger two handled bags. not so pretty most of them though the current one has cherries on it. works. rest of the time I carry a wallet. period.

Ilove the sparkley fabric on the left. so pretty Hot toddy! a package for me? its almost my other birthday so ok I am in!! I figure April 28th is my transplant date so its my new birthday. I am taking two a year now what the heck.. works for me! I am excited and will let you know when it comes.

Dabbler that would irk me, buy a kit and they dont have enoughof the fabric with it. boy that would bug me a whole lot glad however you found the fabric you need. I just got an email oriental trading company and had to buy some hawaiian napkins. how funny tropical was the theme in the email they suckered me in. my mind was on the subject. oops driver is here gotta go. Ciao for now amigos!