Old 04-09-2013, 06:25 AM
carriem

Good morning Ladies--I woke with a migraine so after getting up at 6 to make sure DD and DH were up and moving went back to sleep until 9. Other kids are up now so I should get some school done since I am feeling a little better. Need to make a trip to town today...I will have a surprise to show you when I return!

Anael--my table is actually pretty small, but at an angle the topper will look nice. If only I can get my family to put their stuff else where so the topper can be seen!!

QE--the flower border is from a "border fabric" in the same line. It is almost 6" wide so quickly made the topper much bigger! It finished about 40" square. I started with the 12" block in the middle because of the large outer border and didn't want it to be lost.

QNS--praying your surgery on the 18th goes routinely and it doesn't slow you down too much!

Jan--good to hear from you. Are you still working lots of hours or have people decided to show up for work lately?

Dublb---praying you slept well and your eyes are clear this morning so you can get your border on. Can't wait to see a picture.

Jeanie--do you have a machine in the camper with you or do you take a break from quilting when on the road?

Mirabelle--looks like you made some great progress yesterday!

Ggal--the machine deal looks pretty good...decisions, decisions. You are right! Those who don't get as much done *are not* slackers!! I may not be retired, but I just don't have a lot of other stuff going on right now...that changes here and there...like once things finish drying out I will have yard work and spring cleaning to do so sewing time will be cut way down.

Hope all have a great day!