Old 04-09-2013, 11:59 AM
buslady

WOW!1 I am not the only one. My kids and DH sometimes help me. They will get rid of things for me, if I ask them to. I decided to get rid of some clothes that don't fit any more. Did really good, emptied several dozen hangers. Then I went to the living room to fold the stuff. Pulled a few items back, they MIGHT fit. Then a friend came and she was no help at all. "are you sure you want to get rid of this"? No, but YES! Took a couple more back. My oh My!! Fabric?!?!?!?!?!?!? No way!! I can gift it to someone I know will use it. Sometimes. I am getting better, through this board.

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
Definitely need to get going on spring cleaning. I have sort of started but it is still pretty cold here so the bug hasn't bitten me yet. Get rid of fabric? NEVER! I will share if anyone needs it but I have never taken it to Goodwill. I have a very hard time getting rid of things..when I do I get them out of the house in a hurry or I go back and take them out of the boxes. I am really not a hoarder but I do collect way to many things.