Old 04-09-2013, 03:14 PM
JeanieG

Oh gosh, just logged on the first time today, and there are already a ton of messages!

Honchey, we are at a base much closer to home (about 11 miles) LOL It is called Pt. Mugu. My hubby worked here (civil service) for 32 years.

Carrie - I have a small Brother sewing machine that I use when we travel. I did not bring it this trip though. I did bring my Sizzix Big Shot to cut out my 5" squares for my border. Love this machine for cutting my scraps up into squares. I do take my sewing machine with me when do travel long distances. I am not a TV or Movie person, so I sew in the evenings.

Gardnergal - the wind was really bad yesterday, but today there is just a mild breeze blowing. It is suppose to be windy again tomorrow. We travel in a motorhome, and tow my Jeep. The ocean is not as fierce looking today, such a beautiful blue. Wish I had thought to bring my camera!

Anael, great news about Isa's eyes, and so wonderful they are being moved closer to you. Will they still have those wonderful camera's so you can watch them? I had never heard of that before - so amazing!

My first great grandchild (a girl) will be born tomorrow! They are inducing my granddaughter tonight. How exciting!