Old 04-09-2013, 03:32 PM
carriem

Jan--hope you can figure out the picture...can't wait to see your BB quilt. How nice you have a good spot for it.

Anael--great news about the twins move closer.

QNS--those are some cute little birds. Nice of DH to help get the pictures.

Mirabelle--how is your progress coming along??

Now for my surprise...I got a call last Friday afternoon from my Janome dealer. Her "guy" (repairs, cleaning, etc) called and said he had a "demo 6600" available. Since I am on her list I got a call. After talking with DH he basically said it is either the bigger machine or bigger building...after much deliberation I opted for the machine. Mostly because it was a demo and comes with a full warranty (I think a used machine is just a year). DD is thrilled because that means she gets an upgrade on her machine too (she will be using my Jem 760).

It just fits on the computer desk I got at a garage sale last summer for DD's machine...the keyboard part is adjustable. I will eventually either get an insert for my sew-ezi table or get a Janome table...have to save for a few more months.

I *had to* try it out this afternoon and am so excited to have more room!!! I was quilting blocks on my BB quilt.
Attached Thumbnails 6600.jpg