Old 04-09-2013, 06:40 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

A check in before I am off to bed!
Granted, I didn't do too much today after the dentist ... so will I sleep?

Honchey ... thanks for thinking of me! Thankfully all went well. Well, that's as well as possible when at the dentist. Now, get your car packed and be ready to leave as soon as you wave good bye to that dentist!

Anael ... Glad that Isa's report is good. The important thing is that they caught it, and did the further checks and now, if necessary, will continue to monitor her. Oh such good news that they are coming closer to home!!!! If that's your results in your "I don't know what I'm doing" mode ... you're going to be amazing with some practice. Forget it! ... you just proved you don't need practice and are a natural!

MiraB ... oh such a beautiful quilt!! Some gourmet cook, that MrMiraB is!! Please say hello to Canuck Shannon and tell me more ... where is she from? how did she get there? how long ago? I hope that she had a tug in her ♥ when she saw that Canadian BB. Nice that you had some help, though it looks like you have most of the work to do yourself.

GGal ... Looks like you have a great LQS with the free fabric offer and now the great trade for the upgrade. Check out the 8900, as from what I've read, I think there's enough reason to go for it, over the 8200. So with your no-snow report, you are letting JanieW catch the blame, when I get the dump!

CarrieM ... surprise? I just knew it was going to be your 6600!!!! Congratulations!!! ... You're going to love using that machine, and I'm sure after your session today, you are already thankful for your purchase. The table came with mine and while I would have liked more storage in it (the drawer really is almost non existent!), I do like it, as it's very solid. The leaves blew in today ... wasn't that fast? THANK YOU! I was so excited to open them up, and then to pet them. Thanks for the further info on your topper. Great proportions of all together.

Ladies!! ... there's only one problem with CarrieM and her new machine ... she'll be turning things out even faster now.

JanRN ... Congratulations on your first finish!!!! Though I still want to see the pic ... I think you have the how to correct, though I find it takes a really long time for it to upload after I press the button!

QNSue ... oh what cute pics!!

JeanieG ... your Big Shot, is that basically the same as the other cutting machines? Do you feel like you waste a lot of material with it? Or is it very efficient, that way? How exciting that you will soon have a DGGrand! May all go well for your DGD.

And now Ladies, this kiddo is trotting off to bed!
Bon Soir!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz