Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Elisabrat

Went to a timeshare in Palm Springs once. Lovely place bought a week for like 250.00 on ebay best deal ever. They had pool boys, they wore white shorts and white shirts and came around took drink orders and misted you now that was a lovely vacation. My son who was 12 met a girl there they were in love for a week. it was a nice trip all around I have never been misted since unless I was holding the darn mister myself.

today I spent a day NOT in dialysis as I was going to do. They poked me said your going to the hospital you have a clot. FRIGGEN GREAT. I JUST LOVE THE HOSPITAL apparently. I was thinking hell no I just got out a week ago! three surgeries on this stupid graft in 4.5 months. This is not a good sign. its a predictor of future behavior they say. well just kick me why don't you? Steve was so good I caught him just before he ran off fishing. He drove the hour to get me, the hour to the hospital, waited the 5 hours there then drove me home via the quilt shop and kindly stopped so I could wobble into there to look for hawaiian fabric. they had NONE> what the heck? so I bought batik and some more martini fabric and some fruit fabric. this way I can find out if my partner likes bright or the pastel one I made. she had better start posting goofy girl. Make my life easier!!! I am just glad to be home. I am really glad to be home.