Old 04-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Elisabrat

oh get me I love getting things made out of fabric lol.. especially cottons. I hope this is an all cotton swap no more mixed fabrics dustysmomma. it is more consistant to get all cottons swapped.

sikesjj please come to anistasia's tablerunner swap/closed and post and kibitz withus too on your tropical runner ok? we would love to see your sneak peaks there and you can check out the others like dustysmomma's batiks. I ran into my quilt shop today on the way home from surgery at the hospital today. Started out going to dialysis normal day. They poked me said your going to the hospital immediately. You have a clot. I was thrilled to pieces. just got out of there a week ago. what the heck right? long long day dh felt sorry for me so when I asked could I stop at the quilt shop he said yes. I felt like a sick dog but didnt mention that I just wanted some tropical fabric. not too hard. oh wait they dont sell any just batiks that might work. WHAT?? NOT ONE?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? what kind of joke was this right? long long day. I bought some batiks. a few and know I could have done better with that ebay guy whose 6.99 batiks free shipping are one sale for 5.49 a yard right now free shipping. I buy the 12.99 stuff.. what was I thinking? pouting and rewarding myself for a bad day. expensive reward let me tell you.start picking out the on sale 3.99 yrd good start fabrics but need that fq and that fq and for sure that fq and a 1/3 yrd of that for backing and 1/2 yrd regular price an well it was 69.00 last time it was just over 70. thankfully I shop mostly sales I could be dead if I bought as much as I like to buy at regular price. omg I would be not eating this month. now I worry lol.. who needs food? its halfway into the month I can go two weeks surely without eating lmao.. the dh not so much. oh dear. oops. (grin) he wont mind. he gets its been a bad hospital month for me. I sure dont like going. not scared just .. sick of it? best get used to this I suppose. yippee. yahoo. right?